Friday, May 11, 2012

Now that's a rapid recovery! Rihanna bounces back in daring white backless dress after hospitalisation for 'flu'




Rihanna has emerged from her recent hospital stay looking and feeling great.

The 24-year-old hit the blue carpet at tonight's LA premiere of Battleship looking healthy and well rested.

She also looked completely sexy in a simple yet stunning draped white frock that she helped to design.

The dress showed off all of her toned back, lots of leg and made the most of her many curves. But she seemed to having some trouble keeping the small piece of fabric in place in some crucial areas.

Friends and family members joined the Umbrella singer, who also discussed her reasons for pursuing an acting career.

She said; 'I always thought it was something, after I started doing videos, it felt like something that I would be interested in.

'I didn’t know if I was gonna be any good or like it. But I tried it thanks to [Director] Peter Berg and Universal and it has been really tremendous, this experience.

'I did my homework, but it was really a hands-on experience. You had to do it and learn as you went.'

If the star has anything to learn at all, it's how not to burn the candle at both ends.

She has reportedly been overworking herself as well as partying much too hard, even going so far as to miss a key rehearsal for her recent appearance on Saturday Night Live.

No comments:

Post a Comment